- NADRA (National Database & Registration Authority of Pakistan), developed solution for nationwide computerised identity card, part of core technical team. Leading in all core technical functions, including policy development,system designs and implementation along with NADRA people.
- PPL ERP project ROSS ERP major customization to enable banking operations, HR, and different verticals.
- Bank of Punjab first ever branch computerization, with banking operations core system.
- KPT (Karachi Port Trust Pakistan) lead project as technical lead creating state of the art access controls system, including study, system design, development, and implementation. 360 degree.
- Karachi Shipyard complete migration of system from NORSK data to Digital alpha system, including various software customization customizing cobol FMS.
- WAPDA (HESCO/LESCO) seamless migration of complete system from Alpha systems to latest Itanium servers (appraised by Hewlett Packard).
- State Life Insurance Corporation MIS conversion from IBM and NCR (6-bit Ascii) to 6310 VAX/VMS, besides various software module built first time in their history the database of policy on mainframe and linked all their legacy application to it.
- Federal Bureau of Statistics of Pakistan PC interfacing with VAX/VMS, also developed and trained the main team to work on Oracle database using COBOL and Crystal report.
- Biometrics Attendance system development & deployment nationwide for Jaffer Brothers.
- Lead complete customization of Murshid Hospital & Health Care Centre, automating the complete hospital operations, finance, procurement, and HR.
- Naval HQ access control system with various hardware integrations to enable human and nonhuman assets to access facility as per the security clearance.